TellTimHortons.com – Take Survey & Win Tim Hortons Coupons!
Welcome to the online survey portal TellTimHortons.com on TellTimHortons.com. Every local customer from Tim Hortons (www.timhortons.ca) are invited to take part on this Tim Hortons questionnaire. Through this TellTimHortons.com, Tim Hortons‘s goal is to conduct a survey and receive a complete feedback from its customers. It takes hardly take just a few minutes to complete the TellTimHortons.com Survey but by taking the survey, you can assist them in understanding your needs.
The TellTimHortons.com is very simple and each person can take the survey only a couple of times. By taking the Tim Hortons guest Feedback Survey, participants can be entered into the Tim Hortons prize draw. You can let them know exactly what you feel, and they learn what they can do to give everyone a better experience.
Besides, after participating in survey Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey by visiting TellTimHortons.com customer stands the chance of participating in sweepstakes to win Tim Hortons Coupons.
This article will guide you by providing all the essential information about the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey, its regulations and rules, as well as the required for entry, methods of participation, and Tim Hortons feedback rewards.
Tim Hortons Feedback Survey Reward
Your views are valuable and highly valued.
Answer a couple of quick questions in your Tim Hortons Online Survey at TellTimHortons.com and you’ll get the opportunity to get Tim Hortons Coupons.
Tim Hortons Introduction
Tim Hortons Inc. is a multinational fast food restaurant chain. It is headquartered in Toronto, Tim Hortons serves doughnuts, coffee as well as other fast food items. It is Canada’s biggest fast-service restaurant chain, having 14,846 locations across 14 countries as of December 31, 2018.
Rules To Perform
Participants must supply all the information requested in order to be eligible for winning.
- An internet connection that is reliable and gadgets that can browse is essential. Laptops, phones, etc. are all suitable to take part in the survey.
- Excellent internet connection.
- The survey is only available in Spanish and English language is available to take part in the survey. So if keep an acquaintance from your local area while taking up the survey, if you don’t comprehend or speak both languages effortlessly.
- You must be at least 18 years old and above.
- Employees or the staff members who are employees or staff members of Tim Hortons are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- If you think you are qualified to meet the criteria Please refer to the steps for participation below.
How To Participate in Tim Hortons Survey On TellTimHortons.com?
This guide will provide a detailed explanation of the procedure to take an online questionnaire.
- Visit Tim Hortons Survey Official Website.
- Enter the characters from this image in the empty field to verify that you are not a bot.
- The customer has to provide the correct answers.
- The cafe’s rating is based on your previous visit and experience.
- In the last, type the name of your email, address, and your telephone number.
- After completing the survey You can be entered in sweepstakes to receive a prize.